Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your New Castle/Ellwood City home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Mercer and Lawrence Counties has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your New Castle mold problem. SERVPRO of Mercer and Lawrence Counties proudly serves both Mercer and Lawrence Counties. Areas such as New Castle, Ellwood City, Ellport, New Wilmington, Hermitage and surrounding areas have one of the leading restorers of mold right in their own backyard.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (724) 704-8939
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Mercer and Lawrence Counties for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Mercer and Lawrence Counties has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Grove City
- Reynolds Heights
- Hope Mills
- Lake Latonka
- West Middlesex
- Sandy Lake
- New Castle
- Ellwood City
- New Wilmington
- New Beaver