Time to Spring Clean – Don’t Forget Your Carpets!
Tomorrow is the first day of spring, so many of us will begin to thoroughly clean in and around our homes. One area that’s often overlooked, however, is our carpets. SERVPRO® of Mercer County is Here to Help® with that.
Most vacuum cleaners lack the power needed to fully extract dirt, bacteria, allergens, and dust that reside deep down under the surface. At SERVPRO®, we use state-of-the-art equipment to remove these entrapped soils and contaminants, and we offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue
Several factors affect how often carpets should be professionally cleaned: traffic, type & color of carpet, and soil build-up. Generally, we recommend having this service done every 12 months.
With over 40 years of experience, our highly- trained cleaning professionals will have your carpets looking and smelling brand new.
Call SERVPRO® of Mercer County today at 724-704-8939 for a carpet cleaning quote for your home!